Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4 of Project 365


I am pretty ashamed to post this picture!! It is of how bad my scrapbook room is right now. During the holidays it got pretty bad while I was making all my projects. Plus, it seems everyone thinks this is a junk room. Everything they do not know what to do with ends up in here. It is so frustrating! I am going to be working on this room this week. So when I have it cleaned up it will be one of my daily posts. Now some of you will understand why I have been so unmotivated to do anything scrapbooking related. I walk into this room and automatically walk out because it is to the point I don't know where to start. lol Oh well, I will have to start somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Creativity sometimes gets down right messy. lol Good luck on the clean up.

    ReplyDelete