Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 of 365


Well, I missed posting again yesterday!! Sometimes life gets so busy around here that I forget to either take a picture or I forget to post it. Yesterday I actually forgot to even take the picture. Today I am posting a picture of my kiddos and dog. They are the reason I forget sometimes...with homework and baths and supper...cleaning....you all know the drill, I just space out sometimes when I actually get a moment to myself. They are also the reason I take pictures, I want them to have plenty to look back on in pictures when they get older. I love looking at old photos...eventhough there really aren't too many of me when I was little because I was the 5th kid. You know how it is, the more kids you have sometimes you just don't have time to take all the pictures you want to take. I am trying to make sure each of my kids have plenty pictures look back on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel better over there. Maybe soon you'll have the energy to tackle that scrap room so you can get crafty with us again. :)

    ReplyDelete