Thursday, January 1, 2009

today is the day

Well, I am sitting here holding my sick baby trying tofigure out what my first picture is going to be about. I have spent my day at a wedding amd taking care of my 4 yr old and my 2 month old who both have a nasty cold. I got to see my new great niece today as well. She is only 8 days old. So many things happening today. I can see where some days this Project 365 is going to be harder than others to either decide on a photo or even to come up with even one.

3 comments:

  1. Im so glad you joined in Retta! I agree, some days it will be harder than others to figure out what to photograph....good luck with that :) Cute background btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Retta! Sorry the kiddos are sick. Hopefully that doesn't last long.
    I've had the same thought about the photos - mostly "how am I going to decide on just ONE photo for the day?" especially on the days where there is a lot going on. I think it's going to be a fun experiment and am glad to have you working on it with me

    ReplyDelete