Monday, January 26, 2009

trying to update project 365

Okay, alot has been going on the last week or so and I have some pictures and some days I don't. SO....last Thursdays picture is of my husband standing behind our kids with the Wii we just bought them as a late Christmas present. The kids posed for a picture for me and I had Ragen come in behind them. It's a picture of when they first noticed him standing there and what he was holding.


Fridays picture is of them playing the Wii....that is how we spent our evening after they got home from school!



Saturdays picture is of a bottle of Clorox cleaner!! lol That is how I spent my Saturday! Cleaning for my Dad. Since my mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's she doesn't clean as well as she used to so me and my sister were helping out by cleaning their bedroom and bathroom.



Sunday we went to my in laws house. Grandma (my MIL) the girls and I went to her garden and they helped her pic veggies for our lunch that day. I am posting 2 pictures because I want to post one of the girls and her and I also want to post one of Grandma's hands on a veggie just because I like the way it turned out.


Then today....Monday I spent all day driving it seemed like. I traveled 2 1/2 hours away to go to a funeral of an old family friend. He lost the bout with Cancer Saturday. The only thing that gives me comfort is the fact that he isn't suffering anymore. He was a good Christian man that I loved dearly. He was my fathers age and he taught me and my brothers and sister silly Christian songs and was always singing at church. He loved to sing!(he had cancer and had a stroke and was then blind) This is a picture of what they gave out at the funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment